CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Voice on Voice Contact???

What was that?!? Did Butterfly Wife actually hear dear sweet Jack Bauer's real voice yesterday or was that an auditory hallucination?

Nope it was real. Of course, I cannot prove it. But I know. It was the first voice on voice conversation we had since May 7 when we did a phone interview together, during which he constantly broke up and eventually we lost him. But otherwise I have not heard his voice since he said good-bye at the airport March 6.

He sounded exactly the same. But it was sooooo nice to actually hear this voice. When Bauer and I IM, I hear his voice in my head, so in my mind it is as though we are always talking. (Insert obvious crazy girl hearing voices joke here.)

Within a few minutes though, we were already frustrated by the delay and so hung up to IM some more.

I hate to think that we'll never be able to communicate other than by IMing. But that would be a funny sight to see! :D