CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

One last package to Anbar

I am about to send the last care package to Jack Bauer of this deployment.




We've got 3 pounds of Kaldi's Highlander Grogg.




Trader Joe's Just a Handful of Dry Roasted Unsalted Almonds. Nice handy snack packs of nuts. Would have probably been great to take on missions. Too bad I didn't think of that before now. Oh well.




More shampoo. Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Shampoo x2. I think he asked for 4, but Whole Foods didn't have 4. So what other organic hair products does the modern warrior get??? How about Avalon Organics Awapuhi Mango Moisturinzing Shampoo and Nature's Gate Organics Moisturizing Shampoo in Chamomile & Lemon Verbena. (And yes, I flat out lie to the USPS about shipping liquids. Hey, but I double-ziploc the bottles. Doesn't that count for something?)




And to sweet the box, I topped it all off with some more Jolly Ranchers and a special note from me.