CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Warning signs

I really think my life needs these following warning signs ...

*WARNING, WALLS MAY BE CLOSE THAN THEY APPEAR*

*BEWARE OF FALLING WALLS*

*HELMET ZONE, HARD WALLS AHEAD*

*WALL JUST AROUND THE CORNER*

The walls seem to be coming at me awfully fast and out of nowhere. Ugggg!!! I am exhausted. Maybe it is the heat. Maybe it is the challenge of finishing up this current deployment and starting the next one. Maybe it is a combination of the two. There are so many big and little changes going on around me I think I must be some kind of wall magnet. All I know is that these walls hurt and keep putting me on my butt.

But I will just keep rolling with the punches. Punch back in my own way. Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee. ;-)