CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

the cards of August

I swear, it seems that I am a card-writing maniac sometimes. And just when do I manage to write all these cards? I steal time wherever I can. It takes me about 2-3 minutes to write one, and all I need is a flat surface. One set of cards I got early on came in a large box, which I can use as a writing surface if need be -- think airports, planes, pedicures, waiting rooms, car, etc. I carry that box with me and have cards in it ready to be written and several pens. When I need a break at work, I write a card or two. I show up early to an appointment, I write a card or two. I wait for my oil to be changed, I write about 10 cards. You get the picture.

It all adds up. So a few cards a day makes a difference. Just in case you were wondering how I managed to write so many cards.

That said, I did drop in the mail yesterday 18 cards of encouragement to Soldier's Angels Germany.

Running total: 352