CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday Fun Fact

"Can you keep a secret?" When asked this question, my response should always be a resounding, "no." Because I cannot keep a secret. Or more accurately, I have trouble keeping other people's secrets.

It began when I was about 2. I went shopping with my mom and my sister for beer glasses for my dad for father's day/birthday/whoknowswhatday. Before we entered the house, I was explicitly told not to tell dad what we got him so it could be a surprise and that we needed to keep this secret. Apparently with great enthusiasm at the prospect of having a secret, I immediately ran into the house and told my dad he was getting beer glasses and that it was a secret.

I have never lived down this incident.

I do have a problem of saying too much. If you want something to be kept in my confidence, I need to be explicitly told so. Although as I have gotten older, I do seem to have developed some skill to talk less and thus not blab. As much.

What can I say? I like to share. :o)