CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

What's with these meme thingies???

I have decided I must not be much fun. I'm not a big fan of doing these meme thingies. So when tagged by Mel several days ago to do this middle name one, I've been hemming and hawing about how I could do it in my own butterfly way.

Here is the original rule: Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name.

But as you might have figured out by now, I don't necessarily like to follow the rules. So in keeping with the spirit of the meme, I am going forward with it. First, I had to decide what would a butterfly's middle name be. I decided on three that are appropriate to me and I might have said at some point, "Oh, that's my middle name." Second, I had to do something different from listing one fact for each letter. So here you go. You figure out what my middle names are. :D

Simple and sensual, so young

Teasingly rough (oops!) under bare-laid emotion


Not an underdeveloped girl; how thoughtful, yes?
And of course, I am not tagging anyone. But if you want to borrow/steal this, be my guest.