CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

That vulnerable feeling

Yesterday was a rather interesting emotional day.

It started off great. I had breakfast with a girlfriend, which was wonderful. I made some absolutley delicious Hello Dolly Bars from a recipe I found through ADOD. I delivered them to my neighbors who cut my lawn. I did some work on that super secret project (which is going super secret well).

Then BAM! That stinking wall hit me. And it seems to really come on that fast. I was sitting here, staring at my computer, longing for something, for someone, that Jack Bauer someone. He has had some communication issues in the last few days and so our regular communications have not been regular. It has been hard for me to tell how much I depend on those IMing sessions to help keep me balanced. I always think that they are for HIM, not me. But today, I realized they are for ME too. And that is OK.

I'm not perfect. I am vulnerable. And from time to time, despite feeling fantastic 99% of time, and feeling on top of the world, life will jump out and surprise me, just to make sure I am paying attention.

So in order to feel better I took a long hot shower and used a nice Origins body scrub to polish myself up! What a nice treat. So glad I did that. I'm all nice and super smooth now.

And there you have it. =)