CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

What am I looking for?

I am looking for South Dakota and Rhode Island.

"Huh?" you ask.

I love my sitemeter. And I love geography. I've been keeping track of the location of my visits and I have had visitors from 49 states. Now, I just need to get someone from South Dakota here.

One of the first things I posted about was playing the license plate game. Been a while since I updated that, but there were only 3 states left. I saw Montana while I was out in CA; if I counted this it would be a violation of my rules of the game as I was trying to find all 50 here in Middleville. Then a week or two ago, I found myself going the wrong direction so I pulled into a parking lot, and BAM, there was a West Virginia plate (nah, I didn't run into the car, but I understood why I was going the wrong direction). Later that same day, BAM, there was another. So that takes my list down to Rhode Island (and an asterisk next to Montana).