CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blue Monday

Well, it wasn't just me or my imagination. No wonder I was tired (and I actually fell asleep at work while typing). Yesterday was supposed to be the most depressing day of the year: Blue Monday. I heard about it on NBC Nightly News last night. (The link to the segment wasn't up at the time of this post, but I'll get it up later.)

I decided to take the night off from other work, Pilates, and household responsibilities, and I read a bunch of blogs and went to bed early. It was very nice.

Oh, and I am taking Friday off and getting a massage and a pedicure. Maybe like, Bon suggested yesterday that I go somewhere pretty and warm, so maybe I'll head back to the butterfly house and maybe the botanical gardens.

Teetering back up. :D