CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Care Package for the CTU Gang

I am sending off a couple of care packages to Jack Bauer and his gang at CTU. I got some positive feedback from the gang on the last shipment so I am trying to out do myself here.

Yesterday's care packages included:
5th season of the Sopranos
multivitamins

Then I hit Harry & David
Moose Munch - Dark Chocolate
Moose Munch - Caramel, Cashews, and Almond
Moose Munch Bars - Milk Chocolate; Caramel with Cashews and Almonds
Sesame Sticks (oooh how I love these things)
Crater Lake Crunch
Chocolate Truffles - Coffee
Chipotle Cheddar Cheese Straws
Classic Dipping Pretzels
Pretzel Dipping Sauce - Apricot, Mango, Wasabi
Chocolate Pretzels

Jolly Ranchers and Laffy Taffy (kids are so punny)

And I finally got fed up and I am sending the doggies. I let Moo put the one that looks like her in her mouth to get it more like her. And then I rub the doggies all over with them so I could pick up some of their dogginess to send to Jack. :D