CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Care Package for my Soldier

A care package for my Jack Bauer. I sent this out yesterday.

  • Almonds and cashews from Trader Joe's
  • National Geographic
  • Newman's Own Organics Ginger and Cinnamon Mints
  • Starbucks coffee. I needed to fill up the box and I didn't want to drive far to get Kaldi's. And apparently that was a good idea. Jack is sharing his coffee quite a bit
  • Chocolate-covered espresso beans and caramels from Starbucks. I figure it is still cold enough out here and in Iraq that there is a slight chance that they won't melt. It is just an experiment.
  • Laser pointer, per his request.
  • Jolly Ranchers.
Quick, easy, thrown together. I think he, and his officemates, will like the change in coffees very much. And they can have fresh breath afterwards too. :D