CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A New Year: Moving Forward

A New Year.

A time of reflection. It has been two years since Jack Bauer got in his Honda Accord and drove off to Westville. Two years since we have really lived together. Two years. That sounds like a long time. Much has changed. Much has stayed exactly the same. Both for the better, I hope.

A time of glancing into the future. Many changes coming this year. My husband will return home from war only to leave again for school. Then we will move. Somewhere. Wherever the Army tells us to go. I'll have to learn, too. I'll have to step out of my comfort and into the unknown world of what this Army life really is, full-time, benefits and drawbacks.

A time of anxieties, the unknown, and uncertainties. Have I done enough? Am I ready for what's next? Will I be able to find a job? Can we make it financially? Will I be able to find what I need?

A time of regrouping, standing on own and in my strength, building on what works. We'll see what's to come.

So here's to moving forward, to a new year, to new adventures.

Who wants to come along for the ride? :D